Korea_Changwon from Bill James on Vimeo.
Contact: Charlie Kim, firstname.lastname@example.org
Asian Pacific Chief Director
|Kim, Cheung Woong
Chief Marketing Director
|Kang, Shi Nil
Director of Technology
|Do, Eui Hwan
Director of Government Relation
|Kim, Dong Woong
|Lee, Sang Hee
Authority Letter: Small version, 700k, Larger version, 1.9 m. Link to the team folder.
Problem: Traffic congestion, pollution, and travel costs are major problems in every city. More of what is failing will likely fail.
Rules for Innovation:
- Recognize, more of what is failing will fail.
- Stop repeating failure.
- If you are to fail, at least fail in a new way.
- Recognize that innovation is by definition untested.
- Find new solutions in a process of start small and iterate relentlessly.
- Homing in on solutions while limiting resources expended.
- JPods development direction:
- Remove the parasitic mass of the vehicle. Stop moving 2 tons to move a person.
- Remove the repetitive applications of power. Move non-stop from origin to destination.
- Please the customer. Respond to what pleases and displeases customers.
- Create tools for people to design networks to meet the needs of their community.
- Overwhelm large and complex with small and many.
- There is no technical barrier to innovation. The barrier is government transport monopolies.